Why an Asian Barbecue Recipe?
We always come up and include Asian recipes here in America Top 10. We already have a recipe for Asian flavored burgers and pretty soon, a recipe for Asian steak too! The unique combination of sweet, spicy, and earthy flavors is what we want everyone to experience as well. So, after careful thinking, we’ve decided to share this Asian Barbecue Recipe. This is a Coconut Marinated Grilled Chicken dish that will be perfect for any dinner party!
- 14 ounces of coconut milk
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp mild curry powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp of finely grated fresh ginger
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp of hot sauce of choice
- ¾ tsp salt
- Black pepper
- 1.5lb / 750g chicken thigh fillets, skinless and boneless
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- ¾ cup water
- Combine the Marinade ingredients in a ziplock bag. Add the chicken and set aside to marinate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- Remove the chicken from the Marinade, shaking off the excess. Keep the Marinade for the Sauce.
- Pour the marinade into a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the water and bring to a simmer. Cook for at least 10 minutes, or until thickened to desired consistency. Transfer to a sauce bowl.
- Brush the BBQ with oil and heat to medium high, or heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Cook the chicken for around 7 minutes on the first side and 5 minutes on the second side, or until cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Sauce and garnish as desired