It’s almost snack time for your kids. Your children are hungry and drenched in the afternoon sun, playing outdoors with their friends. They will eventually get hungry and tired. So, why not whip up a quick and delicious pizza for kids?
There’s no doubt that kids love pizza a lot… Who doesn’t? It’s so easy and fun to prepare, cook, and it’s tremendously delicious. Here’s a recipe on how to make quick and easy pizza for your kids, without sacrificing taste and quality.
You will need:
- Tomato pizza or pasta sauce
- Grated cheese (you can use cheddar and mozzarella or any other kind of cheese you prefer)
- Toppings (depends on you and your children’s choice)
- English muffins or mini pizza dough
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celsius (392 Fahrenheit)
- Cut the muffins in half and lay them down cut side up (if you’re using mini pizza doughs, there’s no need to cut them in half)
- Cover the surface of the dough or muffins with tomato pizza or pasta sauce
- Transfer onto a baking tray
- Add a good amount of cheese as you desire
- Garnish with all the toppings
- Cover again with cheese (like I said, add a good amount of cheese as you desire)
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown and it starts making bubbles on the surface
And there you have it. Quick and easy pizza for your kids! Another helpful tip: because kids will always be kids, they have a lot of spontaneity and creativity in them. Why not let them design pizza on their own?