Looking for the best golf resorts to spend your vacation at? A lot of it depends on what it is exactly you are looking for in your golf resort. Are you looking to learn? Are you looking for the most challenging courses? Are you looking for seclusion or are you looking for killer views? Maybe a great location with lots of other attractions nearby? These resorts all rise to meet most of those criteria. We couldn’t decide on an order because the America Top 10 crew were all looking for different things in their golf resorts.
- Sea Island ( https://www.seaisland.com/golf/ ) – Sea Island, Georgia
- The Greenbrier ( http://www.greenbrier.com/Golf.aspx ) – Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- Pinehurst ( https://www.pinehurst.com/golf/ ) – Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Four Seasons’ Lanai ( https://www.fourseasons.com/lanai/golf/ ) – Lanai, Hawaii
- Bandon Dunes Golf Resort ( https://www.bandondunesgolf.com/golf/golf-courses ) – Bandon, Oregon
- Four Seasons’ Hualalai ( https://www.fourseasons.com/hualalai/golf/ ) – Hualalai, Hawaii
- Fox Harb’r Resort ( https://www.foxharbr.com/golf/ ) – Wallace, Nova Scotia
- Marriott’s The St. Regis Princeville Resort ( https://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-information/golf-courses/lihxr-the-st-regis-princeville-resort/ ) – Kauai, Hawaii
- Kohler ( https://www.americanclubresort.com/all-kohler-golf ) – Kohler, Wisconsin
- Pebble Beach ( https://www.pebblebeach.com/golf/pebble-beach-golf-links/ ) – Pebble Beach, California
- Kiawah Island Golf Resort ( https://kiawahresort.com/golf/ ) – Kiawah Island, South Carolina
- Sandy Lane ( https://www.sandylane.com/barbados-golf/ ) – Barbados, West Indies
- The Broadmoor ( https://www.broadmoor.com/activities/golf/ ) – Colorado Springs, Colorado
Though, which resort you choose may also depend on what time of year you are able to take your vacation. Most of these resorts also offer things for the non-golfers in the family to do as well! That way everyone can be happy. Or at the very least they have some very nice attractions close by. Since many of these resorts offer training as well, even the kids can join in on the fun!
Many of these locations can be very pricey, especially during peak travel times. It may be worth waiting until off season or trying to find a good deal through a travel agent. What things do you look for most in your golf resorts? Which is your favorite and why? We would love to hear! Feel there is one we forgot to add to the list that should definitely make the cut? Let us know about that too!